We buy clothing, jewelry, accessories, and shoes with instant cash or store credit for resale. We accept furniture and home decor on consignment.
How Selling Clothes to Repeat Street Works
- Clean out your closet! If you aren’t wearing it, someone else may want to!
- Gather the items that are in excellent condition – clean, free of obvious wear and stretching, stain-free, flaw-free, and current in style.
- Set up an appointment with GenBook scheduling at repeatstreet.genbook.com. We can even send you a reminder before your appointment!
- Fold your items neatly into a storage bin or laundry basket.
- When it’s time for your appointment, bring your items to the buy outright counter located in receiving—come to the end of the building with the garage door and bright blue door.
- While we sort your items to make an offer on what we can purchase, you can browse the store! We will let you know when we have your offer ready for the items we can buy.
- IF you like our offer, we can give you cash on the spot or even more in store credit.
What We’re Buying
- Women’s clothing sizes 0-26
- Men’s clothing up to 4X
- Junior’s and Junior Plus clothing
Furniture & Home Decor Consignments drop off times: 8:00AM-1:00PM Tuesday thru Saturday.
Enter through the blue door on the east end of the building.
We will sort your items while you wait to determine what will sell best for you. Check out the helpful hints section below for ways to pre-sort your items to save time)
Items are consigned for 60 days and you receive 50% of the final selling price less any listing/buyer fees.
Consignors can check their balance by logging into their online account, using our smart phone APP, or checking in at the store any time. A check for sold items can be picked up during store hours or the funds can be used for in-store purchasing credit.
What Our Customers are Looking For
Repeat Street is one of the most eclectic consignment stores you will ever visit! Our customers are looking for a wide variety of items from clothing and accessories to home décor and furniture.
Most of our customers are looking for traditional and contemporary items, but we also have many looking for great antiques, mid-century finds, art-deco treasures, and vintage pieces. We especially love to consign odd and unusual items…the funkier the better!
Types of Furniture & Home Goods That Our Customers Are Looking For:
Unique wall décor
Vintage record players
Customers are also looking for Clothing and Shoes that are:
*seasonal (see our seasonal guidelines)
*no more than a couple of years old
*current in style
*new or in gently used condition
*for men and women (no children’s)
In General, we accept items that you can decorate yourself or your home with. If it came from any store with “mart” or “dollar” in its name, we don’t take it. If it didn’t sell at your yard sale, it’s not going to sell here either! If it is dirty, cracked, broken, smelly, stained, torn, unsafe, unstable, stolen, or missing parts…..yep, you guessed it…..we don’t want it! We want to do the best we can for you, and choosing the best items to sell for you is our job!
Tuesdays and Saturdays are our busiest consignment drop-off days. Between 11:30 – 1:00 every day is super-busy. If you want to avoid the rush, the best time to come is early in the mornings!
Jewelry is the one item that we buy outright. Whether costume or fine, we are happy to take a look at your jewelry and make you a cash offer on your items.
You Can Help Keep The Consignment Process Quick, Easy, and Efficient by pre-sorting the items you are considering selling! When going through your items, keep the following things in mind:
- All bags covering clothing articles should be removed.
- Shoes should be removed from individual shoe boxes before being brought in.
- Shoes should be in excellent condition with very little signs of wear.
- All items should be thoroughly checked for stains, missing buttons, fading, and signs of excessive wear.
- Designer purses must be authentic.
- We have found that our customers just aren’t buying some brands. To help us do the best and most efficient job for you, pre-sort those brands out of your consignments. (see the list below)
There are also certain items that we have found our customers just aren’t shopping for. Check out the list below of items that we don’t consign.
We have found that the following items are not great sellers for us,
So we don’t consign:
Wedding dresses and formals
Pots and pans
Small figurines w/o true value
Odd coffee cups
Flower shop vases
We have found that certain brands don’t sell well for us.
Included in the brands we don’t consign are:
Attention Basic Editions
Cabin River Blues
Do & Be
Dream Out Loud
Full Circle Exchange
Fruit of the Loom
Garfield & Marks
Hot & Delicious
Just My Size
Knights of the Round Table
Lower East Side
Montego Bay Club
New York & Co
Sand & Sun
St. Johns Bay
Twelve by Twelve
Yves St Claire